my life 2006.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

argh things have been a bit weird recently.
aparently i have demons in my legs.
sunday was very strange. i got prayer, i worshiped but still i got this nasty feeling over me like when you are nervous and get butterflys in your stomach and go all cold and tingly.
well that happened so i went outside to chill coz i felt like i realy didnt want to be there at all. so i was standing outside and i got extreamly restless, i couldnt stop walking backwards and farwards. then a massive feeling came over me like i wanted to jump infront of a train. i got scaired and went back in. this got worse over the evening and when we went back to White Stone i felt drained and like i was gonna throw up.
Thea drove me home and we sat in the car outside my house and after we had a talk, she prayed for me. my legs felt like something was ripping them from the inside and up but it didnt want to go up. every time Thea mentioned the Blood of Christ, i felt like throwing up and i had such a nasty feeling all over me. my legs were having random spazms and my heart was going mad. after i said something like, i think it was "i renounce evil in the name of the Lord" i felt a little better so we went in my house. Thea stayed for a long time which was realy cool, and we watched lord of the rings till about half 11.
im feeling better now but not compleatly back. infact i havnt been feeling normal since i left the JA just before i went to canada. i think i need some more deliverence and i know for a fact that Patty needs it too. he was telling me all about how he loves God and all but never feels anything when he prays or when people pray for him, when he sings or whispers to himself in tongues.
id love it if he could feel the Holy Spirit as im always telling him how great it feels but he gets dissapointed that he never feels anything no matter how often he asks. so anyway, im trying to keep on the bright side, ive been reading the new testement every day and writing alot of things in a book and page references ect.
also been listening to the worsip tape Thea lent me non stop. its ace. but yeah i think there is still something in me that hasnt quite left yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home