my life 2006.

Monday, May 01, 2006

sunday JA evening meeting....

was absolutly electric!!!!!!
the whole day was pretty amazing. went to the morning meeting at the center. me and Lisa got a touch of the Holy Spirit when we were prayed for. it was amazing :D
we had giggle-fits all the way back to White Stone. we ran across the canal basin bridge, screaming at the top of our voices. amazing feeling of freedom and happyness.
back at White Stone everything was good and me and Lisa had about 2 more houres of giggle-fits and the like... lol.

in the afternoon, we went back to the center. after a cup of tea (YAY I LOVE TEA!) i was dragged up the front of the stage to dance and sing. but this is me, i dont do singing, not infront of people anyway, and i didnt kno the tunes to the songs... but regardless, i was singing at the top of my voice, something somehow was just letting me let go. like the old shy me that sits in the corner had just died, and i was someone compleatly different. i was singing and dancing and having an AWSUM time!
we watched the baptisms, it was reali moving :)
im a bit nervous about when it will happen to me, i think id rather be in a river than in a pool in a room full of people. >_<>
i wish i was un-grounded, cuz i wana cum bak to White Stone.
i feel so part of something there, at home is just rubbish, and my mom isnt getting any better.
the statue is only good if certain people are there, and its good to get away from all the usual people by going to White Stone...
i hope all the arguements clear up soon though.


#and now that i know you, i could never turn my back away.
and now that i see you, i could never look away.
now that i know you, i could never turn my back away.
and now that i see you, i believe no matter what they say#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home